[Webcom] New Drupal Account for Olaf Knopp

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue Jan 30 11:15:14 EST 2007

Hi Arnulf,

Will you be at the meeting tomorrow? (ah, looks like you've edited the
agenda and have considerably different opinions on some points than I
do) :)

I'd like to add this to the agenda.  Specifically, I'd like to make sure
that anyone who has commit rights to the Drupal interface is on the
webcom mailing list, and that they follow the standard practices that we
were following at CN and I believe should be followed here (minor
changes go ahead, moderate changes give 24 hour notice, structural
changes go to discussion->motion->vote.

I personally think that new accounts on the site should be managed by
webcom (through motion->vote via email), but we can discuss that.  I
especially think that admin rights should be handled carefully.

I'd like to see a site (community) where there are more freedoms, but I
also don't want to risk having one of our main marketing outlets have a
mixed message because of uncoordinated individual decisions.

Jason