[Webcom] New Drupal Account for Olaf Knopp

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Tue Jan 30 12:25:55 EST 2007

Sounds like we'll have a good discussion :)  I agree with your
statements about process.

I would like to see a more formal process via webcom list for adding
new members so that we are all kept in the loop.

To date I have added some users but only with 'translator' role and
never admin unless on SAC/WebCom or specifically needing it for
primary work (i.e. Kanhaiya re: migration and tool development, etc).

Looking forward to our meeting.

Tyler