[Webcom] Layout update

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Sat May 26 14:51:12 EDT 2007

>> is this a question or a statement?
>>

> It's a puzzled statement :)  The print layout looks fine to me in IE7.

good to know.
thx

>>>  Will this change the colour of the search button as well?
>>>
>> no, only "home, download, internals"
>> we can think about changing the search button with an image.
>>

> I think that right now it's just a class on the MapGuide site.  "form-submit"

I see you're right:
#header .form-submit
in style.css

I've first checked with safari where this layout tricks doesn't works
and standard buttons are shown.

how would you like to do this button?
pay attention that the mail site have a different position of the search
button and a different style.
http://www.osgeo.org/

would be nice to find a common solution... maybe

ciao
Lorenzo