[Webcom] I would like to translate OSGeo documents

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Fri Apr 18 11:11:04 EDT 2008

Welcome Min,

Please sign up for an OSGeo UserID here:

http://www.osgeo.org/osgeo_userid

and let me know what it is.  Then I will grant you the translator role.

Instructions for new translators are available here:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Portal_Translations

If there are going to be a lot of translators from the Korean Language Chapter, it would be great if either you or Sanghee Shin could volunteer to be the official translation liason for your chapter, sending me the OSGeo userid of new translators.  Having a single point of contact helps with issues of trust, interpretation, etc.

Your written English is quite good, by the way.

Jason