[Webcom] I would like to translate OSGeo documents

허민 heomin61 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 05:00:05 EDT 2008

Thanks Jason,

I have subscribed to http://www.osgeo.org/, and my user-id is heomin61.

There is no other volunteer translators right now, as far as I know,
and I don't know the translating process very well. So, 'official
translation liason' is too early to discuss, I think. At first, I
should learn more about the translations, and then discuss later.

Sincerily,

Min
p.s. I think you are working for Nanaimo, BC, Canada, from your email
address. I was very impressed with the city's works, and posted a
message, one month's ago. Please consult
http://heomin61.tistory.com/331. I am very happy :-)

Message: 2