[webmap-discuss] Re: vector editing summary

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 14:39:31 EST 2006

Pierre Giraud and Bertil Chapuis's vector rendering demo has moved to
http://dev.camptocamp.com/openlayers
They also have UML of their design there. Their design is very similar
to ours at
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/AJAX_WebMapping_Vector_Rendering_Design

At this early stage, it should be quite easy to merge the two code
bases, then work on a common code base together.

Could someone please forward this email to Bertil. I'm not sure what his
  contact details are.

Pierre, Bertil,
I'm very keen to get in touch with you when you are free. I've been
hanging out at http://freenode.net#openlayers

Or you can try one of the chat programs I use (listed at
http://cameron.shorter.net )