[Context.RWG] [webmap-discuss] RE: Using OWS Context to describe GML/WFS layers whichdecimate

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 15:35:00 EST 2006

I plan to deliver Mapbuilder with the majority of the functionality in
mid Novemeber, however I have budget until early December which I can
use to tweak the application.

Ideally I'd like to have an idea of how the group functionality is
structured by the end of next week.

Cameron Shorter
http://cameron.shorter.net