[webmap-discuss] Choosing a Web Mapping Platform Wiki

mr usuari79 at moviments.net
Tue Sep 26 07:04:52 EDT 2006

As the intended audience are beginers, needs a link to peculiar mapping
terminology wikipage which maybe it is not yet available. I don't know
where if ther's..
+ a features comparision table with 1-5, 1-10, checkbox..

I like the 2 main categories and 2 subcategories, perhaps some graphic
improvement to give it a more "tree looking"..

I would delete(i won't do it myself, sorry) "If you are new to this world
... or perhaps have a different type of project that won't work with the
platform that you are familiar with,"
from
"There are a great many web mapping platforms available to someone
starting a new project. If you are new to this world ... or perhaps have a
different type of project that won't work with the platform that you are
familiar with, this page should help you decide which platform is right
for your project."

go on!