[Wps-discuss] shootout 2013

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 15:15:19 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I hope, there is already person in your WPS community, which will take
responsibility for the WPS Shootout/roundup presentation for FOSS4G,
which starts in few weeks. So far, there is only few lines from 52North
project.

The presentation is divided into 4 sections, every project has reserved
slide in each section, so it would be nice, if you could write something
into four slides:

1 - General project description
2 - What you consider special about your project
3 - What you consider problematic about your project
4 - People behind each project

I would also like Benjamin Proß or anybody else from the wps 2.0.0 team,
to add some infos about their work (will contact them separately).

Anybody has different opinion about the shootout, or different proposal
how we should do it? If not, please go ahead (or I'll shoot you)!

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1MJMLthdLjKwyyA3Tf2b6VmyKJdcj8SULi-HoRpKTZRA/edit#slide=id.p

Jachym - deputy sheriff

--
Jachym Cepicky