[intl-discuss] Posible polemic terminology and site's wiki languages' subcategories..

Ari Jolma ari.jolma at tkk.fi
Tue Mar 21 14:38:34 EST 2006

mar cronchera wrote:

>2:
>There's this wiki url to enhace Languages at osgeo.org
>http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Foundation_Project_Requests
>
>i wanted to edit
>
>'Languages Project Request'
>
>into
>
>'Languages' (or Languages Related)
>
>for not Triplicate the 'Project_Requests' explain
>
>and maybe having the 'Languages' request i wikied there in a new
>subcategory.., with local languages main categories instead..
>I'm new to this and don't know well how unpolite could be and prefered to
>say it here.
>
>Please don't delete my wikied addon and move it if so

I'm not sure if I understand this, but I see that the "Languages Project
Request", which I added could be interpreted in more than one way. I
meant it to be a request for starting a project, well, just pages on the
wiki, for different _programming_ languages.

I don't know what's kosher and how bureucratic we should be. Perhaps I
could just go on and start the pages...

Ari