[intl-discuss] OSGeo for Non Profit Org

Frans Thamura frans at meruvian.org
Sun Apr 19 20:19:18 EDT 2009

hi all

i did discussion with Cameron dan Geoff , and i think i am interesting
to make meruvian more "official" as OSGeo memebership

can anyone give the URL?

is it FREE?

right now, we are applying for Eclipse membership, because one of our
program is Java.

http://www.eclipse.org/membership/become_a_member/membershipProcess.php

i think we will become more stronger, and OSGeo movement will be more
faster in this country (Indonesia) with this program

we need the "global" working group to make the country can adopt your
apps here, there is "feodal" model in our education program and we
need it.

Frans Thamura
Meruvian. Java and Enterprise OSS

Mobile: +62 855 7888 699
Blog & Profile: http://frans.thamura.info

We provide services to migrate your apps to Java (web), in amazing
fast and reliable.