[intl-discuss] Re: FOSS4G Press Release for translation

(Orkney)Toru Mori moritoru at orkney.co.jp
Mon Mar 9 21:09:43 EDT 2009

Cameron,

There should be updates for the press release script.
What I ment was that there should be only one script to translate into
local langages. Any updates before final version like this case could just
multiply numbers of translation for our volunteers.

There will be several press releases in the future regarding FOSS4G2009.
So I would suggest you tell us to translate after completion of the press
release text ideally.

Of course we always add or edit on the original text to fit into the local
community.

Thanks,

Toru Mori

Cameron Shorter <cameron.shorter at gmail.com> wroteF