[intl-discuss] Indonesia

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 19:26:31 EDT 2009

Geoff,
I really like your idea. The IGOS and RISTEK initiatives sound like they
are just the sort of things that we want to discuss at the FOSS4G
conference, and I'm hopeful that we can see some Indonesians making
presentations about this.

I've CCed the Indonesian email list, who may have ideas on how to
develop this idea further.