[ZOO-Discuss] OGC Web Services, Phase 7 (OWS-7) Request For Quotation and Call For Participation

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Thu Dec 3 17:10:45 PST 2009

Hi Raj,

Many thanks for you follow-up and encouragements.
It is passed the submission deadline and none
of the ZOO-Tribe are OGC members yet, I think.

Perhaps, the advantage of free yearly membership
available through OSGeo could be used only for
OSGeo projects and ZOO is presently not.

Best regards

Venka

P.S. I mark CC to Annulf, he may have some thing to say
about the OSGeo free yearly membership for our future
consideration.