[ZOO-Discuss] Translation tool

Gérald Fenoy gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Thu Nov 4 05:44:23 PDT 2010

Hi Daniel and Milena,
nice to hear that the German translation was started already. Not sure it can help but we never know, I've published a small wiki page some times ago about translation [1], personally I've juste used GNU/Emacs to edit the file (which shall be encoded in UTF-8 if you get the right result).

[1] http://zoo-project.org/trac/wiki/ZOOTranslation

gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr

GEOLABS
Siège social :