[ZOO-Discuss] ZOO at code sprints

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Sat Nov 13 15:59:08 PST 2010

Hello ZOO community,

I think it would be great if ZOO community members would start joining
code sprints around the world.  You may be the only ZOO developer at the
sprint, but that is how you grow the community - other developers at the
sprint will probably join you in a task at the event.   I know that
discussions for the next code sprint in North America are occurring now
on its mailing list, so now is a good time to get involved (join the
list!).  That sprint will be happening around February/March in Montreal
Canada.  Here are some links:

Montreal Code Sprint: http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Montreal_Code_Sprint_2011

Montreal Code Sprint mailing list: