[ZOO-Discuss] The new workshop material available

nicolas bozon nicolas.bozon at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 02:48:12 PST 2010

Dear Tribe,

Thank you Gerald for gathering this information on the wiki and providing
the links to the new material.
Thanks also to Hayashi-san and Yoshida-san for the japanese translation
effort (Material and .po files !)
I also strongly invite people who will test this workshop to send comments
and feedbacks on this mailing list.

Best,

Nick