[ZOO-Discuss] We need a roadmap

nicolas bozon nicolas.bozon at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 02:59:44 PST 2010

Hi all,

I also agree that a more detailed roadmap should be set up, as it was told
in the last PSC meeting.

I think we should start by gathering ideas on ZOO Project ( both Kernel,
Services,  API, Docs...) on the ZooIdeas wiki page, which could be a kind of
RCF

I personnaly think that the roadmap should be strongly based on new ZOO
Services and documentation, as well as ZOO API and examples applications
improvements.

http://zoo-project.org/trac/wiki/ZooIdeas

Latter, Gerald, PSC and people who are whiling to help can organize theses
ideas using the traditional Trac roadmap system

http://zoo-project.org/trac/roadmap

I Hope we can make such collaborative effort soon

Best,

Nick