[ZOO-Discuss] hello zoo user from china

Venka venka.osgeo at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 19:03:36 PST 2010

Hi Tang Shuang,

Nice to know about your interest in developing ZOO Services
in C#. Gerald is trying to work on C# support for ZOO-Kernel,
but some issues remain and C# is not currently supported.
ZOO-Project is looking for some help in getting C# supported.

It maybe supported in the future release of ZOO-Kernel.

Best

Venka