[ZOO-Discuss] problem building on Ubuntu 10.4 amd-64 with python

Gérald Fenoy gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Wed Nov 24 00:01:49 PST 2010

Hi Niels [1],
I think it is beter to send this kind of questions on the ZOO-Discuss mailing list [2]. To be able to send a mail on the mailling list you have to be registred in this mailing list first.

I can't see any bounced messages on the ZOO-Discuss mailing list administration interface ...

Anyway, you don't need anymore to use the --without flags to desactivate the programming language support. You shall be able to directly use this command :

./configure --with-python

to not get the Java support activated. David, if something is wrong in what I just said, please correct me.

Please let me know if this answer solve your issue or not, if not please give me more lines and at least one which contains the "error" word, you provided only warning messages here. Which doesn't help me to understand what happened.

Hope to hear from you soon, (on the mailing list if possible),
Best regards,

ps: I send a mail equivalent to this answer on the mailing list with this page as reference.

[1] http://www.linkedin.com/groupAnswers?viewQuestionAndAnswers=&discussionID=35777868&gid=2532284&trk=EML_anet_qa_ttle-cThOon0JumNFomgJt7dBpSBA

Just a ZOO Tribe member