[Zoo-discuss] [ZOO-Discuss] Exception when executing request samples

Gérald Fenoy gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Mon Aug 6 01:07:21 PDT 2012

Dear Frakas,
I would like to ask you to subscribe to the new mailing hosted by OSGeo [1] to continue this discussion.

For the issue you're facing about using the test script it is a bit difficult to answer without asking more informations.
First one should be : what is the server you are using to run the test script ? Then what is the request(s) which failed.

Hope to hear back from you on the zoo-discuss at list.osgeo.org,

gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr