[Zoo-discuss] [ZOO-Discuss] Exception when executing request samples

Farkas H farkas.dus at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 12:03:09 PDT 2012

Hi Gérald,

thank you for your quick response.

I followed the zoo-tutorial and copied the five execute requests provided
here [1]
"Synchronous call using asReference", ..., "RawDataOutput test"
and pasted the requests in this html-form [2].

Since the wfs-server "http://dreal-official.geolabs.fr" seems to be down, I
have also tried this wfs-reference [3].
Hope to hear back from you.

Cheers,