[Zoo-discuss] BufferPy problem

Gérald Fenoy gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Sun Dec 23 03:01:36 PST 2012

Hi Farkas,
I guess that the issue doesn't come from the ZOO-Kernel itself but from the configuration of your web server which return a timeout.

It should simply mean that the web server consider that the ZOO-Kernel took too much time to handle the request. Which may be the case when you are using huge dataset. You should take a look into your web server configuration to fix this issue.

Hope you can confirm that the issue can be solved by setting longer timeout limit in your webserver configuration.

gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr