[Zoo-discuss] Strange Apache behavior while handling statusSupported services

Александр Шумилов shumsan1011 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 07:50:57 PDT 2013

Hello,
   My name is Alexander, I would like to appreciate the great job of
developers of ZOO Project and ask community for piece of advice.
   I've got Windows Server 2003 x64 ZOO 1.2.0 installation. Couple of days
ago I've managed to launch statusSupported applications (I've discovered
some issues with shared memory addressing and status XML handling, I guess
they were my mistakes, not bugs). So right now I am able to launch
LongProcess example, but here is the thing I want to ask about - when I
launch request

http://
***.ru/cgi-bin/zoo_loader.cgi?request=Execute&service=WPS&identifier=longProcess&status=true&storeExecuteResponse=true&version=1&DataInputs=sid=100&DataOutputs=executeResponseLocation

browser connection stays up until the LongProcess is over. So, when
LongProcess is over, already mentioned request returns me STATUS_ACCEPTED
XML. When I visit statusLocation URL, it returns me proper XML with service
results / percentCompleted document.
There is a funny thing - if I abort mentioned above request in browser on a
half-way through child LongProcess, it returns me STATUS_ACCEPTED XML, just
like it has to be done (I've tested same code in Linux environment). If I
launch request through console (cmd), it works great, without waiting for
child process.

Has anybody encountered this problem? I've put log messages all the way
through the code till "return 0" in zoo_loader.c - log messages are printed
in right order, in right time, but connection still stays up, so I'm not
able to work normally with it from client-side.

Also there is a wrapper for executing EXE-files for Windows (with query
mapping through standart .zcfg file) - if anybody have done same with Linux
executables, we could work together on this issue.

С уважением,
Шумилов Александр

Тел: 89086606450, 89501017750
Skype: sashuk-morehod