[Zoo-discuss] java service example 2

andrea antonello andrea.antonello at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 01:43:18 PST 2014

Hi Gerald,
I am starting a new thread on this, in order to not pollute the old one.

I have created a github project with the example java service:
https://github.com/moovida/zoo-java-example-service

I also put there all the documentation (readme) of what is inside and
how to create the necessary jars and dependencies.

I tried to make this work directly in zoo, but there are errors that
don't seem to be pertinent and I have no idea about how to get
something more precise out of it.

It would be great if you could find the time to run this and we can
then fix the project to make it properly work on zoo.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Andrea