[Zoo-discuss] service status not update

Fenoy Gerald gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Tue Jul 21 02:13:27 PDT 2015

Hello Pablo,
I think that you are using the WPS-GRASS-Bridge to run your service.

Unfortunately I don’t think that it takes any advantage of the status update so that is why you don’t have access to any up-to-date status.

We are thinking of integrating GRASS as a support as we did for OTB and SAGA-GIS, this may lead us to have the support for status update as we have also for those 2 other supports already integrated.

So I guess there is no issue with your setup but more with WPS-GRASS-Bridge which should be updated to support reporting ongoing status of a running service.

Best regards,