[Zoo-discuss] ZOO 1.4 Java installation

Fenoy Gerald gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Thu Mar 12 07:52:15 PDT 2015

Hi Alexander,
sorry for late reply.

I would like to invite you to try with the latest trunk version available from the SVN repository [1].

In rev. 611, the error messages mentioning the libjava were fixed and the « client » directory was renamed as « server ».

This should solve your issue in installing the Java Support.

Once this task is done, I invite you to take a look at the documentation on how to setup the Java ZOO-API [3].

Best regards,

[1] http://zoo-project.org/site/Downloads#Fordevelopers
[2] http://zoo-project.org/trac/changeset/611
[3] http://zoo-project.org/docs/services/howtos.html#java