[Zoo-discuss] Orfeo Toolbox Error/warning messages

Fenoy Gerald gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Fri Apr 29 00:46:27 PDT 2016

Dear Alex,
the reference documentation for using the ZOO-Kernel from the command line is available here [1].

I suppose it is enough. Note it is not directly linked to Apache / CGI but rather let us debug the ZOO-Kernel from the command line.

Best regards,

[1] http://zoo-project.org/docs/services/debug.html#command-line

>>> Alex