[Zoo-discuss] ZOO-Project WPS 2.0 SensorML

Alexander Kmoch alexander.kmoch at aut.ac.nz
Wed Jan 13 15:47:13 PST 2016

Hi Gerard,

great. I can't find any special info on the ZOO-Project website so far,
so I guess I'd checkout latest source from subversion to get ha little
hands on again?

svn checkout http://svn.zoo-project.org/svn/trunk zoo

I have some experience in SOS and SensorML "modelling" and we might find
a way to test some ways how to expose a WPS 2.0 process description in
SensorML.

Cheers,
Alex