[Zoo-discuss] Install Mapmint

chingchai humhong chingchai.h at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 18:27:53 PST 2016

Dear All,
I'm master student of Dr.Sittichai Choosumrong (Bomp)'s laboratory at
Naresuan University, Thailand. I also used to met and discussed with
Prof.Venkatesh about MapMint. So, I interested on MapMint and start
learning some month ago.
recently, I've learned MapMint software,
I'm trying to install mapmint from github[1]
I have two problem during set up mapmint.

1. When access login mapmint using id test and the password is demo02
through url: http://127.0.0.1/ui/Dashboard_bs/. see the picture from this
link[2]
I had problem massage alert Unable to run the Service. The message returned
back by the Service was the following: Unable to connect to the User
Database.

2.When access mapmint through url: http://127.0.0.1/ui/public/ I had
problem with service.py. see the picture from this link[3]

<ows:ExceptionReport xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.opengis.net/ows/1.1
http://schemas.opengis.net/ows/1.1.0/owsExceptionReport.xsd"
xml:lang="fr-FR" version="1.1.0">
<ows:Exception exceptionCode="NoApplicableCode">
<ows:ExceptionText>
TRACE: ('senv',)
<type 'exceptions.KeyError'>Unable to run your python process properly.
Please check the following messages :
['  File "/home/eileen/src/mapmint/mapmint-services/template/service.py",
line 114, in display\n    conf[\'senv\'][\'last_map\']="Georeferencer"\n']
</ows:ExceptionText>
</ows:Exception>
</ows:ExceptionReport>

Best regards,