[Zoo-discuss] Programming Language (Python) set in ZCFG file is not currently supported by ZOO Kernel.

Niroshan Sanjaya nsanj88 at gmail.com
Fri May 6 06:43:44 PDT 2016

Dear Gerald,

In order to make sure, I tried the following steps without changing the
Makefile.in
1) make clean
2) run configure script with python support deactivated,
3) run make and verify that there is no more dependencies with python
library -- no results
4) then run the configure script a second time with python support activated
5) run make again and make the same test to verify the link with the python
library. -- lib*python*2.7.so.1.0 =>
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/lib*python*2.7.so.1.0
(0x00007f8b491eb000)
6)  run the configure script again with js support activated
7) run make again and make the same test to verify the link with the python
library. -- no results

Then I edited the Makefile.in as you mentioned. After that I tried above
steps and the result is same. In that case, make clean command has been run
and run the configure script  again with python support activated. It
works.

But If I build ZOO-kernel with JavaScript Support first and, then I can
build it with python support.

Best
Niroshan Sanjaya