[Zoo-discuss] Best way to integrate Python service with pyModis ?

chingchai humhong chingchai.h at gmail.com
Sat May 21 19:21:28 PDT 2016

Hello All,

After learned ZOO-Project workshop and pyModis Documentation,I starting to
write ZOO Service Configuration File (ZCFG) and Implementing the Python
Service from ZOO-Project Workshop [1] and pyModis (In parts of
modis_download) [2]. I have tried to write WPS service for interoperability
with pyModis,But I also facing problem ZCFG and modis_download.py. I don’t
know how to solve the problem [3].

Can you help me? Any suggestions about that?

[1]
http://www.zoo-project.org/workshops/2014/first_service.html#creating-your-first-zcfg-file
[2]http://www.pymodis.org/scripts/modis_download.html
[3]https://drive.google.com/a/nu.ac.th/file/d/0B6Fk2noS6wzNYzF1eEk2VGxMT2c