[Zoo-discuss] Changing behaviour for mandatory input

rakesh prithiviraj rakeshuk at outlook.com
Tue May 31 03:03:42 PDT 2016

I am sorry Gerald. It was my mistake. I was not expecting WPS execute request to return an ID with status "Accepted". So I thought it is not fixed.
In deed if I use the ID (returned by execute response) for GetResult or GetStatus, then I get the expected "Missing input" message  and "Failed" respectively.
Thanks for the fix.
regards