[Zoo-discuss] Zoo compatible with libcgic 2.0.7?

Fenoy Gerald gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Thu Sep 1 02:59:12 PDT 2016

Dear Johan,
we use a special version cgic library. Nevertheless, it is only required when you build the ZOO-Kernel. Afterward there is no need anymore for this library. So I think it should not hurt for creating ZOO-Project packages.

I will try to use this cgic207 and report before next monday. In case you have any news until that, please report your results.

Best regards,