[Zoo-discuss] Zoo compatible with libcgic 2.0.7?

Fenoy Gerald gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Mon Sep 5 23:57:14 PDT 2016

Hello,
sorry for coming back so late.

In fact I gave the cgic207 a try the day you have sent this message but did not reply after.

The biggest issue seems to come from the fact that cgic207 cannot be used from C++ code. Note that it may also come from the fact that I don’t know how to use it from C++ code. Nevertheless, it was probably the reason why we created our own copy of this library.

For the functions I want to use from the cgic207 library they will need to be defined as extern « C » when they are currently only declared as extern.

In case we can have any information about the specific issue we have then we may try to solve it.

So by now I would say that we are not supporting cgic207.

I hope to have some input about this issue.
Best regards,