[Zoo-discuss] Contribute to Integrating ZOO services with QGIS for GSoC '22

Sandeepan Dhoundiyal dsandeepan995 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 06:20:34 PST 2022

Hello everyone.
I am Sandeepan, a grad student at the Indian Institute of Technology
Bombay, working on developing web services for processing planetary remote
sensing data. I have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science and
Engineering and have worked extensively with geospatial data and OGS
standard web services (Please find projects on WFS, WMS and WCS at
https://github.com/sdhoundiyal/WebGISProject. and on SOS at
https://github.com/sdhoundiyal/SOSProject).
I have been familiarizing myself with the code base of the Zoo-project and
would like to contribute to Integrating ZOO services with QGIS in this
year's GSoC. I have started working on the test and will follow up with
updates soon.
Please let me know of directions to proceed further.
Regards,
Sandeepan Dhoundiyal.