[Zoo-discuss] Contribute to Integrating ZOO services with QGIS for GSoC '22

Rajat Shinde rajatshinde2303 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 08:16:47 PDT 2022

Hi Sandeepan,

Thanks for reaching out and apologies for the delay in response.
We are happy to see your interest (Cool projects!). Please join the MapMint
<https://join.slack.com/t/mapmint/shared_invite/zt-15l0qikgm-APDKPSQ3If0LPAH8zLjuRw>
slack channel so that we can discuss the topic and the steps ahead.
Primarily, you need to start working on the proposal for the Contributor
Application.

Best,
Rajat

--

Rajat Shinde

PSC Member - ZOO-Project

Vice President - Board of Directors <https://www.osgeo.org/about/board/>

Open Source Geospatial Foundation (OSGeo).

http://home.iitb.ac.in/~rajatshinde