[Zoo-discuss] Contribute to Integrating ZOO services with QGIS for GSoC '22

Sandeepan Dhoundiyal dsandeepan995 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 22:53:47 PDT 2022

Hey Rajat,
Thanks for the slack link, I'll drop a message there. In the meantime, I
have been working on the tests. I have forked the Zoo-Project repo, and
have been compiling a report on working with the standardized web services
in QGIS. I'm not quite sure exactly what to write so it's a bit of a
scattershot right now. I'll make it coherent and share it by Tuesday.
Regards,
Sandeepan.