[ZOO-PSC] GatewayGeo listed in the ZOO-Project Service Providers list

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Jan 9 07:41:31 PST 2023

Dear Gérald,

(bringing this discussion to the PSC list, so hopefully this nudges others)

I'm very happy to have GatewayGeo listed on the new service providers
page for ZOO-Project.  I had created a Pull Request for some minor
changes ( https://github.com/ZOO-Project/ZOO-Project/pull/41 )

One general comment: I think we also need some JavaScript 'magic' to
randomly change the display order of the service providers on this page
(as we do for other projects such as MapServer, pygeoapi, etc), so that
GatewayGeo is not always listed first there.

Thanks again,

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
GatewayGeo: Developers of MS4W, MapServer Consulting and Training