[ZOO-PSC] PSC Meeting postponed

Gérald Fenoy gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Fri Jan 13 06:41:45 PST 2023

Dear PSC members,
Our last PSC meeting happened on Friday 9 December 2022.

We had planed to have a meeting today, Friday 13, but the meeting has been postponed to the next week, Friday 20 January; as there were not enough present member to reach quorum.

For your information and for reviewing before the meeting, you may see here the progresses [1] made since then. Also, I would like to mention that I started the provenance review and one more week will help it having this task done completed.

Feel free to update the PSC Meeting page and add new points to the agenda [2].

Best regards,

[1] https://github.com/ZOO-Project/ZOO-Project/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3Aquestion
[2] https://github.com/ZOO-Project/ZOO-Project/wiki/PSC:-meetings:-PSCMeet34

Gerald Fenoy