[ZOO-PSC] Fwd: [Incubator] recommend ZOO-Project for graduation

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 15:22:08 PDT 2023

Dear ZOO-Project PSC: per below, ZOO-Project has been endorsed by the OSGeo
Incubation Committee for graduation as a fully fledged OSGeo project.

Next steps are for the Incubation Chair to pass the result to the OSGeo
Board for final motion/vote/approval in the next days.

Thanks and great job everyone!

..Tom