[ZOO-PSC] Fwd: [Incubator] recommend ZOO-Project for graduation

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 06:27:47 PDT 2023

 Thanks Tom:

I had another look at the ZOO user manual as I am sure I must just be
overlooking the "how to use it" instructions? Eventually I have given up
and made a new ticket here:
https://github.com/ZOO-Project/ZOO-Project/issues/52

I will make to the motion to the board indicating that the motion has
passed, and include the link to the above ticket?

(I still think I must be missing something in the user guide can anyone
help?)

--
Jody Garnett