[OSGeo Africa] Africa Open Source GIS mailing list news

Gaby van Wyk gabyvwyk at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 05:16:48 EDT 2006

Hi All
I would think that a course like this should rather take the form of a
'Hackfest' where people bring computers, laptops etc. It would be great if
people can actually go away having had fist hand contact. I think this could
then be followed up with on-line course - great idea. (Paul - I know that it
will probably be a bit difficult to attend for those in WC)

Gaby