[OSGeo Africa] Re:Request

Byron A. O. Anangwe banangwe at rcmrd.org
Tue Aug 28 04:07:39 EDT 2007

Dear Solly,

Are you interested in supervised classification or on-screen/manual class
extraction? You could visit the FAO Africover website to see if to adopt
their methodology.

Optionally you can download ILWIS from ITC website which is a functional
GIS/RS tool.

Kindest regards

Byron A. Okubasu Anangwe
Data Management & Dissemination Office, RCMRD

P.O. BOX 632-00618 Ruaraka, Nairobi - KENYA
TEL: +254 20 8560227/1775 (Fixed); +254-722-357528 (Mobile) FAX: +254 20
8561673/8563767

EMail:  <mailto:banangwe at rcmrd.org> banangwe at rcmrd.org,
<mailto:remotesensing at rcmrd.org> remotesensing at rcmrd.org,
<mailto:byron.anangwe at yahoo.co.uk> byron.anangwe at yahoo.co.uk