[OSGeo Africa] Importing Data into Postgresql

Sarel Coetzer geotech.sarel at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 00:45:15 EST 2008

Tim

It is a stand alone application just for doing dirty little jobs, such as
conversion and import/exports.
I wrote it in VB, and version 0.01 is out,can be downloaded from:
My Blog <http://sarelgis.blogspot.com/> just follow the opensource links.

Later version should see the importing/exporting functions and batch file
processing and then a planned JAVA version.

Thanks for showing interest, nice motivation as all this is done in my spare
time.

Regards
Sarel