[OSGeo Africa] Importing Data into Postgresql

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Sat Dec 20 12:45:12 EST 2008

Hi Sarel

On Wed, 2008-12-17 at 07:45 +0200, Sarel Coetzer wrote:
> Tim
>
> It is a stand alone application just for doing dirty little jobs, such
> as conversion and import/exports.
> I wrote it in VB, and version 0.01 is out,can be downloaded from:
> My Blog just follow the opensource links.

Unfortunately (well fortunately really :-) I'm a Linux user so I wont be
able to test it - I look forward to your java version, or if you decide
to go pythonistic, see some collaboration with Martin - its always good
to build on the work of others rather than reinventing the wheel your
self!

Have a great Christmas!

Regards

Tim