[OSGeo Africa] African Data

Sarel Coetzer geotech.sarel at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 07:01:34 EST 2010

Hi Chris

I am more interested in the smaller admin levels such as wards. If the wards
dataset contains attributes explaining to which "District" they form part of
then I can create my own "upper" hierarchical datasets/admin boundaries.

I am very keen on getting my hands on your lowest level datasets for
Tanzania and Uganda.

My email:
geotech.sarel at gmail.com

I have an "FTP" site where you can upload, no problem.

We will have to go private for that so I can give you access phrases.

Thanks for your help.

Sarel Coetzer | GIS Developer

Malaria Research Programme
Medical Research Council