[OSGeo Africa] FOSSGIS-Africa conference updates

ashley Gunter ashley.gunter at arts.monash.edu
Thu Feb 18 04:04:48 EST 2010

Hi Serena, Tim, Antony and others who may be interested in helping to organise our first African FOSSGIS event!

Just confirming our conference meeting tomorrow at 11:30 at Monash South
Africa (directions: http://www.monash.ac.za/about/travel.html), when you
get here park in the guest parking and report to the security office,
they will be expecting you - then ask to be directed to the School of
Arts staff room Building C,

See you tomorrow
Ashley