[OSGeo Africa] QGIS course on 14 August in Franschhoek

Sarel Coetzer geotech.sarel at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 14:27:23 EDT 2010

Hi William

I do present QGIS courses here in Durban. I have presented introduction and
advanced courses using open source platforms. Feel free to contact me on my
email: geotech.sarel at gmail to discuss. I should be able to help you out.

Sarel Coetzer | GIS Developer

Malaria Research Programme
Medical Research Council
Tel : 031 203 47 94