[OSGeo Africa] Re: Africa Digest, Vol 43, Issue 5

Brendon Wolff-Piggott brendon at integratedgeodata.co.za
Wed Jul 28 13:27:49 EDT 2010

Thanks William, but that was the 2007 Annual Report.  I attach the link to
the SA Innovation Survey below for interest.  It is very general, and
there is no mention of FOSS/FLOSS.

Still, I think it would be worthwhile trying to get the committee to see
the development and innovation benefits of FOSS.  Is anyone else
interested in getting involved?

http://213.253.134.43/oecd/pdfs/browseit/9207091E.PDF